The following employment opportunities are available at the local level through the county alcohol and drug abuse authorities. To apply for any of these positions, please refer to the specifications identified for each individual job opportunity. Please note that these are not job opportunities within DAODAS nor do they offer the same benefits.
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) Clinical Counselor (PART-TIME), Keystone Substance Abuse Services in Rock Hill, S.C.
- Clinical Counselor, Union County Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Counselor, Dorchester Alcohol and Drug Commission
- Counselor (Full-Time), Hazel Pittman Center in Chester, S.C.
- Full-Time Clinical Counselor, Shoreline Behavioral Health Services in Conway, S.C.
- Office Manager, Hazel Pittman Center in Chester, S.C.
- Program Coordinator for Men's Services (Clinical Counselor), Keystone Substance Abuse Services in Rock Hill, S.C.
- Substance Abuse Counselor (Full-Time), William J. McCord Adolescent Treatment Facility operated by the Dawn Center in Orangeburg, S.C.
- Treatment Director (Full-Time), Sumter Behavioral Health Services